Saturdays from 1 – 3pm
- November 18
- December 9
In the Lower Hall, James Bay United Church (511 Michigan Street)
This is a time for us to make art together.
What you need to know:
- All are welcome, whatever your medium of expression – painting, embroidery, drawing, collage, colouring, poetry……
- Very important: Please bring all your own art supplies
- We will have tables set up in the Lower Hall, which is reached at the back of the church, down the ramp or the stairs.
- We will have time for visiting and quiet time for doing our art.
- We have lots of space to spread out, but please bring a mask if you would be more comfortable.
- This is a free event.
Register below, or leave a message at 250-384-5821 to reserve your spot.
Hosted by Sarah Hovey and the Arts Ministry of James Bay United Church.
Please let us know you are coming by registering below.