We are a Christian community from all walks of life growing in trust that God is up to something beautiful here and now, in and through our lives. So it is that we seek to be known in the neighbourhood as a place where people are tapped into hope, known and loved, inspired to risk new ways and live with purpose and joy. Whoever you are, and wherever your journey has taken you, rest assured you will find a welcome here.
You may have heard the latest Public Health Orders announcement which states no restrictions for gatherings for worship. We heard it too. We expect that for many people, the shift from 15 months of diligent care to instantly dropping ALL the restrictions is a bridge too far, and may create more hesitancy than freedom to engage more fully. So here’s our plan:
· We are taking a gradual approach to live into the new reality, assuming the vaccination rate continues to rise and infections fall.
· We will not require people to register in order to come in-person
· We will add more chairs but not to maximum capacity
· We’ll continue to greet people on arrival with hand sanitizer
· While masks are not required they are recommended. We are aware that some people have difficulty breathing after wearing a mask for a certain length of time. Please, wear your mask or not according to your comfort level.
· Singing with a mask is not so comfortable … but for now, if you wish to sing, put your mask on.
· We note that dancing is not yet permitted in clubs. While it is apparently ok in church we ask you to restrain yourself until the province moves on to Stage 4. (tee hee hee)
If you have any questions, please call Colleen Nichol (Worship Team Chair) 778 426 1762.
find about more about these great opportunities at your neighbourhood church
Recent updates to keep you in the loop.