James Bay United Church is a community striking for its diversity.
We are made up of people following in the way of Jesus on the journey inward and the journey outward.
We are discovering once again that our vitality grows when our love reaches wide and our commitment is to serve the well-being of the neighbourhood. It’s happening, for example
- through the ministry of our Thrift Shop.
- in our gathering for Sunday worship.
- at our Tuesday morning neighbourhood breakfast.
- in our partnering with others to sponsor refugees.
- through our sponsorship & participation in neighbourhood activities
- through our conversation & study groups.
- through our lending library.
- through our 2018 Summer Series. Celebration & Song. Music & Word. Spirit & Wisdom.
As our connections widen and our friendships deepen, we are experiencing a sense of the abundant community that God dreams for all people.
These people have shared their own stories of what JBUC means to them.
If this calls to you we welcome your companionship.
We welcome your questions and request for further information.