Rev. Karen Dickey often says “Watch out! God is up to something beautiful.” It's so delightfully true. And more often than not, that something beautiful can be found outside the walls of the church -- God at work in the world.
Following in the way of Jesus, on the journey inward and outward, we look for ways to support and lift up the good things happening all around us. We seek partnerships with local business, institutions, governments and residents of James Bay to help enrich the quality of life for everyone.
Opportunities to engage can happen in many ways.
- Check out our big outdoor sign :-)
- Stop by on Michigan Street for a chat
- Are you seeking a place to deepen your spiritual journey?
- Subscribe to our ‘Event Feed’ or Calendar on this page and receive regular updates about community events
- LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook and feel free to post directly to our page. We’re usually quick to respond to your comments and questions
- Do you like pictures? So do we! Follow us on Instagram and we will follow back
- Sunday sermons and regular News Posts are available right here on our website
- Or call us: 250-384-5821.
We look forward to meeting you, in person or online.