- Cup and Conversation: coffee, tea and goodies in the lower hall following the worship service.
- Summer Sundays on the patio. June, July & August.
- Tuesday Morning Outreach : 9 AM - 11:30 AM. Join us for coffee, food and friendship.
- Thrift Shop: 10 AM - 2 PM. Closed mid December. Reopens February.
- Thrift Shop: 10 AM - 1 PM. First Saturday in May - last Saturday in August.
- Potluck held once a month. Dates & activities vary.
Fall & Winter. 2018
✔️September: Fall Harvest Hootenanny
✔️October 6: Singles’ Potluck Thanksgiving Dinner
✔️November 10: Guess Who's Coming for Dinner.
✔️December 1: Potluck Friendship Dinner & Movie.
✔️December 15: Candlelight Dinner and Caroling.
✔️August: Meet on the patio after the Sunday morning worship service.
✔️July Sunday Evenings on the Patio
✔️May 5: Isabel Clemson's 90th Birthday.
✔️April 21: Pre-Concert Potluck dinner.
✔️April 8: Lasagna Lunch & Congregational Meeting.
✔️April 1: Sunrise service and breakfast.
✔️March 17: Guess Who is Coming for Dinner
✔️March Movie Night Thursdays
Fall & Winter. 2017-2018
✔️Feb. 13: Neighbourhood Pancake Supper.
✔️January 6: Labyrinth Walk at Irvine Park
✔️September 23: Picture This!
✔️October 14: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.
✔️November 18: Celebrate Creation: a 100 km Dinner Join with friends for a locally sourced dinner. 6 pm in the lower hall.
✔️December 2: Singles Potluck
✔️December 16: Candle-light Dinner and Carolling. Enjoy a sumptuous candle-light dinner together followed by a final course of Christmas Carols. 6 pm in the lower hall. Suggested donation $5.