Crisis, Conscience, Community
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.View Next Date
- 5:00PM - 6:20PM
- U Vic, A120 David Turpin Building
Crisis, Conscience, Community:
the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation
The John Albert Hall Lecture Series
Thursday afternoons, 5:00 - 6:20 pm, at the
University of Victoria, A120 David Turpin BuildingThe John Albert Hall Lecture Series.
The lectures are free and open to the public.
- Martin Luther and the Ambiguity of Reform. Thursday, September 28 2017 Dr. Deanna Thompson, Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
- Reshuffling the Seen and the Unseen. A Reappraisal of the Legacy of the Reformation Thursday October 12 2017 Dr. Carlos Eire, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Reformation and Canada: Theme and Variations Thursday November 9 2017 Dr. Phyllis Airhart, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Why the Reformation Still Matters Thursday November 30 2017 Dr. Brad Gregory, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of British Columbia, University of Victoria Multi-Faith Services, and University of Victoria Centre for Studies in Religion and Society